Communications, Operations & Development | Film & Video
|Click here to view
Inspiration & Innovation
As a director, producer, writer, cinematographer and editor, Christopher Hayes has produced numerous corporate and cultural productions for a broad range of industries and organizations.
Selected film & video includes:
Marketing, Fundraising & Documentary Programs
- INSPIRATION & INNOVATION: 150 Years of Discovery & Invention at Polytechnic University — An award-winning documentary chronicling Polytechnic's technological achievements, from its founding in 1854 through the 21st century.
- EXPRESSIONS OF YOUNG ARTISTS — A Scholastic Inc. Art & Writing Awards video showcasing student work, grades 7-12, presented in association with the International Center for Photography.
- ARABIA: Sand, Sea & Sky ~ Washington Preview — A promotional video for the Discovery Channel's award-winning three-part nature series.
- PALMS & POMEGRANATES: Traditional Dress of Saudi Arabia — A documentary film for a seven-city exhibition that debuted at the Harvard Semitic Museum and closed at The American Museum of Natural History.
- THE DRIFTERS: Live at the Apollo Theater — A documentary film on the legendary Doo-wop musical group.
- BILLY STRITCH: Live from Rockefeller Center's Rainbow & Stars in New York City.
- LINCOLN CENTER INSTITUTE: Arts in Education — Live distance-learning programing for NYC Public High Schools.
- Television commercials and video productions for numerous nationally-recognized corporate brands, nonprofits,
advertising agencies and public relations companies.
Human Resources, Healthcare & Corporate Programming
- Polytechnic University Productions — Special events and human resources videos and webcasts.
- Mobil Oil Corporation: Living & Working in Yanbu — A recruitment-orientation video for expatriate
employees and their families.
- AFL-CIO Employee Assistance Programs — A human resources informational video on employee health benefits.
- St. Vincent's Catholic Hospital and Medical Center — Video production and direction of surgical procedures, patient care,
roundtable forums, Grand Rounds, Continuing Medical Education and Video News Releases, etc.