Strategic Communications | Web & Print
Christopher Hayes' work promotes institutional advancement through targeted marketing and communications. As creative director, client representative and project manager, he focuses on identifying organizational needs that address corporate goals with compelling messages.
Selected electronic and print media includes:
Advertising, Public Relations & Corporate Communications
- Client Representative of award-winning branding campaign — The Power of PolyThinking — with Ogilvy & Mather and L.F. O'Connell Associates.
- Creative Director-Writer: Inspiration Gallery Hall of Fame — A hallmark exhibition designed for Polytechnic University's Wunsch Hall and executive office suite.
- Client Representative/Creative-Research: POLYTECHNIC UNIVERSITY: Changing the World ~ The First 150 Years,
a history book on the United States' second oldest, private educational institution devoted to science
- Writer-Project Manager of development media, electronic/print newsletters and collateral material.
- Writer-Designer of Polytechnic University executive communications and human resources materials.
Web & Multimedia
- Editor-Designer, Poly eBriefs: An electronic academic-research newsletter for faculty, staff,
students and alumni, featuring articles and profiles on noteworthy individuals and events.
March 2006 | June 2006 | October 2006 | February 2007 | March 2007 | April 2007 | May 2007
- Writer-Designer-Project Manager for various Polytechnic University websites including:
departmental sites, research institutes, campaign materials, 360° virtual tour,
educational programs, admissions, Intranet, multimedia and live webcasts
- Project Manager-Web Designer: www.AuctionSoup.com — An Internet auction application